2-day program – CPD 27 hours
- Management of severe skeletal discrepancies- sagitally vertically, and/or transversally
- Diagnosis of class 3 malocclusions and how to treat the various types
- Correcting transverse discrepancies
- Management of vertical dysplasia-the deep overbite and open bite both dentally and skeletally
- Orthognathic surgery and pre surgical orthodontics and post surgical detailing
- Oral surgeon on orthognathic surgery – Dr Tom Sunderland
Lecture by Dr Geoffrey Hall, The OrthoEd Institute.
Presentation from Dr Tom Sutherland included.
Following this two day program, the more difficult malocclusions such as the Class III malocclusion and significant vertical and transverse dysplasia will be discussed from a diagnosis and treatment point of view, and the benefits of the previous courses involving advanced biomechanics and the use of the virtual treatment objective will help to plan and manage these more difficult cases.This programme will also incorporate pre-surgical and surgical orthodontics with an emphasis on post surgical finishing.
Ready to start?
Head over to our Course registration page to get started.
Dr Rohit Sachdeva, Founder and developer of suresmile, and inventor of the copper niti archwire.
Need some motivation to start?
Download our 10 reasons why you should implement orthodontics into your practice