2 – day program – CPD 17 hours
- What is orthodontics?
- What can be achieved with various techniques and various ages?
- Benefits of orthodontics for the patient, the practice and the staff
- How to integrate orthodontics into a general practice efficiently and make it profitable for the practice
- The basics of clinical orthodontics
- The typical patient process – from the initial phone call to finishing treatment -what each person needs to do????
- How to market orthodontics internally and externally
- How to convert patients into treatment – and patients financing
- Using a treatment coordinator
- How to use our portal and 3d viewer
- The Smilefast coordinator
No hands on component
Lecture by Robyn Wood, The OrthoED Institute.
This module has been designed for training of all staff from the receptionist, clinical assistant to the advanced hygienist. This module will cover all aspects from the basics of what is orthodontics and what can be achieved with various techniques and various ages, – to the benefits of orthodontics to the patient, the practice and the staff. It will also demonstrate the basics of clinical orthodontics and the typical patient process and also help the staff market orthodontics internally and externally and help to convert patients into treatment. This is an essential requirement for any practice who wants to take orthodontics to the next level and make it efficient and profitable to allow orthodontics to be a valued part of their existing practice.
Ready to start?
Head over to our Course registration page to get started.
Dr Rohit Sachdeva, Founder and developer of suresmile, and inventor of the copper niti archwire.
Need some motivation to start?
Download our 10 reasons why you should implement orthodontics into your practice